Another month gone by already? Boy this year is flying! I'm back to share a couple of cards I made for this month's PTI blog hop. My friend Kristie came up to visit me last weekend for some crafty shopping and card making! I was sorry to see the weekend come to an end, we were having such a good time! Anyway, I have been debating about purchasing PTI's Vintage Ornaments stamp sets and dies for awhile now. Kristie has them and brought them up with her so I could try them out and decide if they needed to move from my "maybe list" to my "buy list." Verdict's in and the stamps and dies are now on my buy list!
I apologize for the poor lighting in the photos. Photographing at night, even with an Ott light is not ideal. I made one card using the Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores combo. The pink and blue striped paper from Candy Cane Prints worked perfectly for this card. I think this one is my favorite of the two:
My second card uses the Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf and Simply Chartreuse color combo. I also got to try out my new Diagonal Stripes impression plate:
Thanks so much for stopping by! I look forward to seeing your creation too!


5 comments:
Love the vintage ornaments and all the sparkle!
Love your sparkly ornaments.
I think you've just sold me on this ornament set - these are beautiful!
Ahh.... Kristie came to see you! Hope you two had lots of fun stampy time! Love your Vintage Ornaments cards. I have that set and LOVE it!
Both of your cards are just so stunning...love all of the amazing details and the sparkle!
Post a Comment