Sunday, April 28, 2013

Renewed Interest in Older Products

Happy Weekend!  I'm back to share a quick card I made yesterday afternoon.  My boss was in Mexico on vacation a few weeks ago and brought back some little clay painted jars for her employees that she picked up in a local pottery studio.  I wanted to give her a thank you note and I remembered I had some Mexican-themed stamps from way back in the days of A Muse wood-mounted stamps that would be perfect for my idea.  While my personal crafting style has definitely evolved over the years, one of the things I liked (and still like) about A Muse products is that it was pretty easy to create some great cards with just a few simple supplies.

It's so easy to get caught up in all of the new products that are constantly coming out, and I certainly enjoy acquiring new supplies like most crafters do, but I have a hard time getting rid of the old stuff.  And when occasions arise that prompt a certain idea you want to execute--like the one I had yesterday--it's great when you can go into your stash and find exactly what you want to carry out your plan.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you've had some time to create this weekend as well!

No comments: