Oh boy. It's been awhile since I've posted! I've been creating, just not photographing many of my projects. I decided to play along with this month's Papertrey Ink blog hop just for fun and was taken with the bright, summery colors in the inspiration photo.
Here's my project for the challenge (click on photo to enlarge):
Flipping Out is such a fun summer set. All I want to do is die cut a bunch of flip flops and get to stamping with the playful patterns! The inside of the card says "Happy Anniversary." A cute card to celebrate a special relationship.
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:
Loving those flip flops! So perfect for summer!
Oh, I love this! So fun & summery! Perfect take on the colour combo!
Nothing says summer like flip flops. Such a super cute card!
What a fun card! I love your sweet flip flops, so cute.
Hi Victoria! I was thinking about you the other day and then here you are. You are looking great!!!
Hi Victoria! I was thinking about you the other day and then here you are. You are looking great!!!
Post a Comment