Happy October! I'm back with this month's PTI blog hop project. It's my first holiday card of the season. I typically can't get into the holiday spirit until after Halloween and Thanksgiving, but that leaves me very limited time to work on holiday projects, so it's nice to be working a little ahead. :-)
This month's inspiration was all about the traditional red and green Christmas colors, greenery, ribbon and shiny ornaments. All sorts of things to jump start the creativity. Since my October release order just arrived on Friday, it was an easy decision for me to break out the new Spruce & Sprigs set and dies, along with the Wet Paint Holiday dies. I found some red metallic card stock in my stash from eons ago. Sure hope I can find some more, as I only had one sheet. I liked the effect of stamping the pine sprig in Pinefeather Green on Aqua Mist card stock. Some Glossy Accents on the berries to give them that natural shine and that pretty much finishes up my card.
Thanks for stopping by!
15 comments:
What a cute idea to use the pine sprigs to form a wreath...love it!! :0)
Love the sprig wreath! The sprigs look great on Aqua Mist cardstock! I don't have this stamp set and see an upcoming swap of this stamp set to play with.
Love this, Victoria. The branches on Aqua Mist are fab and your wreath reminds me of a vintage bottle brush one that we used to hang on our door when I was little. Beautiful!
Sweet card. Great how you used the sprigs.
Sweet card. Great how you used the sprigs.
Oh the possibilities are endless with Spruce & Sprigs...so glad I bought it. Going to have to CASE this one, Victoria!
Pretty! I love the sprig wreath..so fun!
Such a beautiful wreath card! I learned I need to make Christmas cards all year long , I would never have any time in Dec.
Fun sprig wreath - looks great on Aqua Mist!
Those sprigs make the most awesome wreath <3
I really like this look using springs to form a wreath. This will be a future stamp set.
Fab Christmas card- the wreath is so pretty.
I love how you used Spruce & Sprigs to make a wreath! Smart idea!!
Terrific wreath!
So cute! Kudos!
Post a Comment