Thursday, March 30, 2017

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop: Peeps Offering

Happy Spring!  I'm back to share a card I made for the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I took inspiration from Starbucks' pastel coffee cups for spring and die cut the My Favorite Things Coffee Cup from yellow and white card stock.  I added a die cut circle to the cup, which I stamped with a peep image from Simon Says Stamp's My Kind of Peep stamp set and then covered in Glam Pink Stickles.  The pink gingham paper is from Doodlebug, the die cut banner from Lawn Fawn and the sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp My Kind of Peep set.

  
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'm enjoying viewing all of the entries for the hop!

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Sooo cute!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is a really sweet card. I love that little bunny.

~amy~ said...

Oh, this is ADORABLE. Love the added peep :)

New Creations said...

Pretty in pink!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable card!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

So perfectly cute with that sweet peep!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute! I love the peep on the cup.

Fikreta said...

oh so cute!