Happy New Year! I'm going to try to participate in each month's Papertrey Ink blog hop this year. For the month of January, we were inspired by this fun party image:
So many fun elements in this photo, it was a bit hard to decide what to pick. I finally decided on the ice cream cones and pulled out the Colorful Treats stamps and dies--a set I hadn't used yet in my collection--and colored the ice cream and cones in with Prismacolor pencils. The confetti on the cones was stamped in Raspberry Fizz and Pale Peony inks; the sentiment was stamped in Dark Chocolate ink. I paired the stamps with a sheet from the Confetti Toss patterned paper pack (this paper has been discontinued).
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm off to check out the projects from other participants!


4 comments:
What a cute card! I used the same Confetti Toss paper for my card too.
Love this sweet confection! Great card!
Victoria, your ice cream cones look delicious, and surrounded by confetti makes them even better. So fun and festive!
Love this! I love how you coloured the ice cream cones!
Post a Comment