Friday, June 1, 2018

Friday with Friends Feature

I'm back to share my first project for a new series I thought I would begin here on my blog:  Friday with Friends.  In this series, a crafting friend and I will each make a project using a specific product and share it on our respective social media.  The first friend I paired up with is Kathy Nakata.  In addition to working at the same company, Kathy and I share a mutual love of stamping and cats!  Therefore it was only appropriate that the product we chose involved kitties.  We selected Avery Elle's Furry Friends stamp set to work with.  I decided to use the napping cat image and colored him to look like my own gray kitty, Augie.  Sometimes I wonder what cats dream about when they sleep, especially when their faces start twitching!  Perhaps they dream about their favorite toys and snacks, so that's what I added to my card.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you'd like to participate in my Friday with Friends feature, please let me know!

No comments: