
Jennie's Weekly Challenge over on the A Muse Addicts site for this week is to create a scene with stamps. I love the new Cityscape stamp that was part of the A-Muse-A-Palooza release. There are lots of possibilities for it, but the idea for this card is what came to mind first. Being a Seattle girl, I love spending time in my city. I also love taking walks, and spending time with a certain someone, so this card incorporates all three of those things! Indeed, life is good!
Hope you're having an enjoyable weekend!
Card details:
All stamps and note card by Amuse
Paper Shaper oval punch
Yellow Glitter Spica Pen
Koh-I-Noor & Prismacolor Pencils
Rosie's Roadshow Cloud Template
Memento and Clearsnap inks
5 comments:
This is so cool Victoria! What a fun scene you created! I love that new Cityscape too and I absolutely *love* how the couple is holding hands! :) Perfect! Thanks for *making a scene*! :)
Yep....that's a cute one! Love those new stamps :)
Love the cityscape. Too cute!
How cute!!!
What a nice scene!!!
Post a Comment