Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Stamping up a storm!


This week over on the A Muse Addicts site there are four stamps of the week in honor of the A Muse Addicts 1st birthday celebration. I have three of the four stamps, so I decided to make a card for each one.

The first one uses the Coffee Break clear set, which is one of my favorites. I decided to make a pocket card. The inside reads "you are the cream in my coffee." All stamps, ribbon, note card, and DP by A Muse. Brads by Queen & Co. Eyelet by Making Memories.

The next card features Rock Star. I made this a birthday card for my sister's boyfriend, who is addicted to Guitar Hero! I took the "my hero" sentiment stamp, masked off "my" and hand wrote in guitar. On the inside of the card I used the "happy birthday little dude" stamp, but masked off "little" so it just reads "happy birthday dude." All stamps by A Muse. Stampin Up! word window punch. Guitar DP by DCWV. Note card by Memory Box.

Finally, the last card features Vespa Girl. Those who know me well know I am a HUGE Francophile. I love all things French, especially Paris. This card is a tribute to my visit to Paris, and experiencing the INSANE drive around the Arc de Triomphe Etoile (those of you who have been there know what I'm talking about!). The Arc de Triomphe stamp is by Stamp out Cute. All other stamps by A Muse. Background paper and note card by Memory Box.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA! That Arc/Vespa girl card ROCKS!!
I know JUST the traffic you mean - walking THRU the traffic was hard!

Great work on all of your cards!

Anonymous said...

These are all awesome!! I love how you created the Guitar Hero sentiment, that is so fun! They are all such cool cards! Thanks so much for doing the challenge and making 3 cards! :)

Rose said...

The vespa card is amazing, the arc looks so real!