I spent a good part of the weekend making these fun candy witch finger pretzel rods that I'm going to give my teammates at work on Friday. I discovered on my first day that the company throws a huge Halloween party each year, and the different teams compete against each other for the best costume. I'm excited to see what everyone does, since this will be my first party. My team made our costumes at lunch today. Hopefully we'll have pictures to share from the party!I used one of the Halloween Wilton candy molds to create the witch finger. It took a lot longer than I anticipated, though I did make nearly fifty of them! I made my "Eat at your own risk" label by stamping the image from A Muse on a piece of purple scrap paper, using my label punch from Stampin' Up, and ran it through my Xyron sticker maker. That was the easy part! I filled the mini cauldron with Halloween colored M & M's candies to weight the pretzel in it (you can just barely see the top of a purple candy in there in the picture). It was a fun project, and hopefully my coworkers will like them.
Thanks for looking! Have a spooky week!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness--this is adorable! I love those molds and always think I'll buy some, but can never decide which ones to get.....LOL! Great job! Thanks for playing along!
You made a super fun candy project for your co-workers! Wow! I love pretzels and yours is downright dastardly!
So sorry I missed you this weekend. I totally thought Rhonda would fill you in. We talked about whether or not you would be in on Saturday but I didn't see you. I was bummed about that.
Thank you so much for playing this week! I look forward to seeing what you come up with every week.
Oooh, that is super spooky candy!! Awesome job on that pretzel..!! Love it!! TFS :o)
How creative! Love it!
You are so creative! I bet your team will love the finger pretzels!
This is so much fun!! I love it!
Post a Comment