Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm Baaack!!

Wow! Almost three months since I last posted. It wasn't intentional. My computer crashed--AGAIN! Rather than put another "Band-Aid" on my old one, I finally bought a new computer and it is so much better! It's faster, sleeker and takes up less space than my old one. I'm a happy camper.

I found a cool site online by accident that offers blog backgrounds for free! shabbyblogs.com. I love this blue damask wallpaper. If you want to spruce up your own blog, pay them a visit!

One of my friends that I met at my previous job recently got engaged, so I made her this card. I love the Making Memories Wedding line that was released last year. A few pieces of designer paper and a coordinating pin, and you have a lovely card for the happy couple!

You'll see more of me around here again regularly. I promise. There was still a lot of crafting going on behind the scenes while I was technologically disconnected, so I have a lot of card postings to catch up on!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Card details: Shimmer white note card from Paper Zone; designer papers and stick pin from Making Memories Wedding collection; silver sheer ribbon from Ben Franklin Crafts; curly label punch from Stampin' Up!; sentiment stamp by Anna Griffin; ink by Memento.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

So good to see you back, Victoria! What a beautiful card!