I love challenges and missed being able to play along and post my creations while my computer was down. Lisa Johnson from PaperTrey Ink is now hosting bi-monthly challenges on her blog. Please play along if you're so inclined! For this first challenge, there were three "seeds" to incorporate into your creation: a flower stamp, crystals, and light yellow.
Hero Arts has released some fun cling stamps over the last few months, and I picked up a couple of them. The loopy flower (which is part of a two stamp set) and damask background were among the first of my purchases. I used cardstock from PaperTrey Ink for my card base, the lavender mat layer and the label. The flower was colored in with Copics and a clear Spica glitter pen, and then the flower center was enhanced with three lavender rhinestones.Thanks for looking! Have a great week!
Card Details:
Cardstock by PaperTrey Ink, Neenah; all stamps by Hero Arts; ink by Versamark and Memento; Copic and Spica markers; rhinestones from K & Company; label punch by Stampin' Up!; satin ribbon by Waste Not Paper.
3 comments:
Lovely card. Excellent colouring of the flower. Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful card! I love the embossing that you did. Great job on the coloring of the flower too. You did an awesome job on this challenge!:)
Nadya
Lovely! That front looks like its just waiting to be pulled off and used as a bookmark.......I love seeing a pretty bookmark when I open the pages to an adventure! :>
Post a Comment