Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Take Two

It's Hump Day and I'm back to share a card I reworked last weekend. A lot of us crafters have made a thing or two that just didn't turn out like we planned. The first iteration of this card was one of those. I'd made the card for a challenge where I left the front of the white card base exposed then impressed a die into the front, creating a subtle frame and then stamping my sentiment inside it. The flower embellishment was added to the bottom corner of the frame. Blah. Too pale, too boring. So I didn't use it for the challenge, and the card sat and sat. I came across it in a box while I was sorting this weekend and decided that rather than toss it I would rework it. So here is Take Two:

Much better. More colorful, more fun patterned paper. I'm happy with Take Two.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the downward slope to the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the warm sunny colors on your redo....sounds like it is drastically different than where you started from. Now if you can get some of this warm colors in our skies.