Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Designing with Digital Images Part 1

Happy Wednesday!  In the last year or so my blog posts have dwindled down to about one or two a month.  While working full time keeps a roof over my head, my bills paid and funds my creative addiction, it does get in the way of me having time to play!  So when I do get the chance to play, I'd prefer to play more and blog less.

My creative time during the work week is pretty much limited to blog surfing and dreaming up card ideas while I commute to and from work on the bus.  However, the free digital images offered up as part of PTI's anniversary celebration today and the chance to win some customized stamps designed by Nichole were enough of a driver for me to push through the work day fatigue when I got home tonight and I sat down and made 6 cards!  That's more than I make in a weekend sometimes.  Nothing like a little competition to get my creative rear in gear.  Here's my first card, which uses Heather's digital freebie:

 Most of the cards I made tonight have little to no stamping on them.  I did swipe some white pigment ink over the impressed numbers panel to add some interest on this card, though.  I'll be back shortly with another card.  I'll keep the chatting to a minimum, though.  ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Love your card! I love how simple these printable images have made it to create...you picked one of my favs. Thanks for sharing! :)