Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pretty Packaging

Happy Weekend!  I'm back to share some packaging I created for Valentine gifts, which is timely given today's Papertrey Ink anniversary challenge.  A few weeks ago Melissa Phillips shared these darling decorated mason jars for one of the Senior Design Team tips:
 I decided to do something similar, but rather than decorate the sides with stamped images and paper layers, I decided to pull out some floral stencils and acrylic paints and add a red rose.  I added a Martha Stewart doily accent and punched a heart from cardstock, then stamped "Sweet" from part of a sentiment from the Cupcake Collection set and adhered the whole thing to the lid, then tied a bow with Pure Poppy saddle stitch ribbon.


Here's a look at the top of the jar:

 

I filled the jar with dark chocolate Dove candies.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by.  I have some more packaging projects to share and will be back in a few minutes with those.

1 comment:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the stenciled rose!