Sunday, February 22, 2015

Make It Monday: Cover Plate Stencils and Embossing Paste

Happy Weekend!  I just returned from a ski vacation in Colorado.  Perfect ski weather last week and we managed to escape Denver Friday night before the big snow storm hit yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon I was able to spend some time in my craft room making thank you notes for my boyfriend's family who hosted us during the week.  I took the opportunity to incorporate this week's Make It Monday challenge into the first card I made.


I've had embossing paste in my craft stash long before embossing paste became trendy.  Had I used it before?  No.  But I found a jar of gold embossing paste on my shelf and thought it would look nice on Hawaiian Shores with the Mighty Bloom impression plate.  My boyfriend's sister had some art work she'd painted herself in her dining room and one of the prints reminded me of the Mighty Bloom impression plate.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kristii said...

Love the gold and Hawaiian Shores color combo!! Way fun!!

Connie MacFarlane said...

Beautiful Victoria! Love that gold embossing paste.