Monday, September 26, 2016

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

I'm back with a card I made for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  Last Friday I tried a Pumpkin Spice Latte for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed it.  Normally I'm pretty particular when it comes to coffee and I typically don't add any flavors to my drinks, but in a weak moment I succumbed!  Fall is my favorite of the four seasons and there's nothing better than curling up with a hot cup of coffee, a blanket and a good book on a blustery fall day.


Thanks for stopping by!

Card Details:

Card Stock/Patterned Paper:  Memory Box Mocha note card; Lawn Fawn orange striped paper from Polka in the Dark collection and brown plaid paper from Perfectly Plain Fall collection; miscellaneous red, orange and yellow cardstock

Die Cuts: mug and whipped cream from Hug in Mug and Fishtail Flags Layers from My Favorite Things; stitched circle from Stitched Circle Layers from Memory Box Open Studio; leaves from Small Stitched Leaves & Stitched Leaves from Lawn Fawn

Stamps:  sprinkles from Hug in a Mug set from My Favorite Things; stay cozy sentiment from Coffee Cup Tags from Hero Arts

Ink:  Pumpkin Pie from Hero Arts; Espresso Truffle from Memento

14 comments:

Teri said...

Love this!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love how you added the fall leaves to this adorable mug set!

Tonya said...

Great card!

Karen B. said...

Fantastic use of patterns.

Anonymous said...

Love the pretty fall colors and my favorite mug and accessories die! Now we just need to get together to enjoy some wonderful time this fall!

Shelly said...

This is so pretty!

Arianna Barbara said...

Love it!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Your card is so warm and inviting. Thanks for sharing

Becca Yahrling said...

This is very sweet!

Lisa said...

Love this! Great design and pretty colors!

Ceal said...

Super cute!

StampingbugKerry said...

Yummy, Yummy card! Love the whippy goodness on the top! :)

~amy~ said...

Perfect Fall card! Love the whip! Yay for another washingtonian!

Helen F. said...

Oh so pretty