It's time for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Coffee and crafting are two of my favorite things, so it's always a treat to participate in these seasonal events over at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog. Fall is also my favorite season and I'm so happy we're about to start this wonderful time of year!
I pulled out a few older favorites from Papertrey Ink and paired them with a sentiment from Right at Home and patterned paper from a 6 x 6 pad I picked up in the dollar spot at Target last year.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to check out all of the other cards!
Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Candy Cane Christmas & Nuts For You (Papertrey Ink); How Have You Bean? (Right at Home)
Dies: Candy Cane Christmas, Nuts For You, Signature Series: Cupcake, Limitless Layers: Circle 2.5" Collection (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Orange Zest and Dark Chocolate card stock (Papertrey Ink); navy and plaid patterned paper (Target); white card stock (Neenah)
Ink: Canyon Clay, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Copic markers, adhesive

14 comments:
Fall-licious!! Great card :) That acorn is adorable
Thank you for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com
Yay! LOVE your wonderful fall inspired card!
This is so cute, victoria. I love the Autumn feel to this.
Wonderful fall card!
A very nice fall card.
That cup is awesome! (so retro)
Love the leaves and acorn embellishments :)
Beautiful Fall card. Yummy pumpkin spice!
So awesome! Plaid, pumpkin spice, leaves and acors... these are a few of my favorite things....
This is so pretty! I love the color combo you've used - AWESOME
Pretty card and love the blue you added.
Beautiful Fall coffee card with my favorite flavor.
this is so very nice fall card!
Beautiful Fall card design and love those colors together.
Awesome card!!!
Post a Comment