Long time, no post. Shortly after my last post in January, my personal computer crashed. I had every intention of getting it fixed or buying a new one in a timely fashion, but life got in the way! I finally have the computer up and running again. My digital camera is connected, I loaded the copy of Photoshop Elements that I got as a Christmas gift two years ago, and I set up my light tent so I could attempt to take better photographs!The "Life's a Breeze" card reflects my first efforts at taking a photo using my light tent and editing the picture in Photoshop. I think it turned out pretty good. The sail boat and sentiments are from the new A Muse summer release. I lucked out and a local shop here in Seattle had the entire release in stock when I dropped in yesterday.
The next two cards feature photographs from a very talented photographer here in the Pacific Northwest, Kathy Fox. For several years now she has been selling her photographs that are the perfect size for card making. Once I find a background paper and card base that complement the photograph, the card comes together easily. Both of these cards are for a couple of people at work. One retired a few weeks ago, and the other one is moving on to a new position.
It's good to be back in blogger land. I'll try not to stay away so long again!
Hope you're having a great holiday weekend.
2 comments:
You're back!!! So good to "see" you again! The sailboat card is so beautiful. I would love to hitch a ride and sit in that beautiful scene!
So happy you're back blogging again!! I bet it feels good to have your computer and programs up and running again and feeling back to normal.
These are gorgeous Summery cards! you do great work!!
Hugs!
Post a Comment