
Even though I now see I missed the deadline, I still decided to post my entry for the "Hit the Books" challenge over at the A Muse Lounge, which is to create a card inspired by a book. I recently purchased The Sweet Life in Paris by David Lebovitz. It's a delightful accounting of this pastry chef and cookbook author's adventures in Paris. So, this card is my interpretation of the book. All paper and stamp images by A Muse. Cupcake brad by Doodlebug.
4 comments:
What an adorable card! I especially like the awning you made. What a great accent! Too cute!
I love this, Victoria! The awning is perfect and the whole card is just adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with the A Muse Lounge challenge! :)
very cute, Victoria!! Glad to "see" you back in blogland!
This is SOOO sweet Victoria!! Sounds like it fits the book perfect too!!
I miss you!!!
Post a Comment