I've been wanting to try Dawn McVey's color challenges, and I finally got the opportunity to play along this afternoon. This week's challenge was to make a card with these colors pictured here. I had plenty of PaperTrey Ink supplies to choose from for the Melon and Hibiscus colors, but I only had a few of the Moss papers in my stash.
I was really pleased with how my card turned out, I only wish my picture captured it better! This features two of my favorite PTI stamp sets, Friends 'Til the End, and In Bloom.Thanks for looking! Have a great week!
Card details: Stamps, ribbon, ink and designer paper and cardstock by PaperTrey Ink.
9 comments:
oh so pretty! beautiful job on the challenge!
Great job on those colors. Your card will be treasured by whoever receives it!
Very sweet card!!!
You have used my two favourite sets too on this beautiful card - lovely job!
This is so GORGEOUS Victoria!! I love how it turned out!!
So pretty! Great use of the colors!
Great card and ribbon. Way to rock this color combo challenge.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Very pretty card. Simple & elegant! :)TFS
Very pretty card. I love both of those stamp sets!
Post a Comment