I really like playing along with different challenges, as it forces me to try new layouts and dig out stamps that I might have neglected for awhile. I saw Dawn and her friend Jane have started a new weekly challenge on their blogs, and thought it would be fun to participate. This week's challenge is to make a black and white food-related card.Grilling is one of my favorite things about summer, and as the season is drawing to a close, I realize the days are numbered to enjoy this fun summer treat. (I do know some people who have their grills out year-round, but to me being able to sit outside on the warm deck and enjoy a fresh-off-the-grill burger is far better than standing outside in the rain or snow and shivering while waiting for the meat to cook!) So, my card is a tribute to all of the fun summer barbecues! This card would be perfect to send out an invitation to the last BBQ hurrah for the season.
Thanks for looking, and have a great week!
Card details:
Note card, black and white harlequin paper, stamps by A Muse; Copic and Spica markers; Memento ink.
2 comments:
So glad to have you play along with my new challenges! Your card fit in perfectly. Love those PLPs and the stamp you used is so much fun. Thank you for playing, Victoria!!!
This is awesome!! Love the colors, the layout and the PLP with those BBQ utensils! brilliant!
Post a Comment