Saturday, October 2, 2010

Papertrey Playhouse Challenge #1: Felt


Happy Saturday and Happy World Card Making Day! I recently joined a new group over at the PTI Forum, Papertrey Playhouse. Our first challenge is to make a project incorporating felt. I wanted to make a fall card since autumn is here and it is my favorite season by far! I pulled out the Leaf Prints set, one of my Leaf Prints dies and Harvest Gold felt and got busy! A few buttons in shades of autumn, some scraps of paper from previous projects, and the great Fillable Frames #7 stamp set and die, and I was done! I gave this card to a dear friend who recently came back from a trip to China and brought me a beautiful scarf.

Hope you get some time to be crafty today!

Thanks for stopping by!

Card details:
All supplies by PTI except for ink, which is from Memento, and the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

7 comments:

Lori said...

Gorgeous autumn card!!

Kay D said...

Yep, love it! I'm totally in love with the way the polka dot background looks with this (can't quite put my finger on it)- way to rock the challenge!

LindaR said...

Pretty color combination!

Tigriswillreign said...

This is a beauty, Victoria!! I can't wait to FINALLY get that Fillable Frames in the mail!!

Adele Fowler said...

This is so pretty, love the felt leaf :)

Mary said...

Such a pretty card - the colors are so rich and warm!

Kay D said...

HI Victoria! I just had to come say something after reading your comment on my blog. I will be thinking of you today, and wishing you only good news.