
Hello and Happy Weekend! I'm desperately trying to fight off a cold bug that seems to have the upper hand right now. No fun. I will be filling up on more Vitamin C as soon as I finish this post! I played along with the current Papertrey Playhouse challenge, which is to make a creation with a tag on it, and as a bonus, to take inspiration from one of the PTI design team members. I love each of the DT members because they all have their own individual style. The one I'm most drawn to is Dawn McVey. I love how she selects unusual color combinations and creates unique layouts for her cards. My card layout is inspired by the one she did here (the card shown at the end of her post).
Though it's hard to tell in the photo, I used the woodgrain impression plate to create texture on my card front. Other than the kraft note card itself and the orange Dotty Biscotti paper, everything else was a scrap I had in my stash.
I'm off to nurse my cold. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Happy Halloween!
Card details:
Stamps, ribbon, button, twine, dies, impression plate, patterned paper by PTI; Indian Summer patterned paper by Basic Grey; Memento ink; brown cardstock from stash; Hero Arts note card.
3 comments:
Love the colours on this and great use of stamps :)
this is gorgeous! love the colors on it & the leaf print stamp is definitely the highlight & focal point
A wonderful Fall card! I love the colors - so rich and warm -
Post a Comment