
Merry Christmas! It's been awhile since I last posted. Not that I haven't been crafty, I've been plenty busy in the craft department. I just haven't been good about taking pictures and posting them! In October I transitioned to a supervisor position at work. I have a team of four people and I wanted to give them all a little something to wish them a Happy Holiday. I decided to make a cocoa packet slider and attach a Starbucks gift card. Since three of my team members are guys, I wanted the design of my wrap to be gender friendly. After doing a test one and settling on my design, I had all four whipped up in no time. My team was really pleased, and I couldn't believe all the questions I got about how I made it. I didn't realize how hard it is to explain the concept of a die and a die cut machine to a non crafter!
I basically made two slider pockets for this project. The larger one for the cocoa packet and then the small bag on top for the gift card. The cocoa cup tag image and sentiment is from PTI's Tiny Treats Christmas, and the snowman holding the coffee cup is from A Muse.I hope you have a cozy Christmas!
Project details:
Blueberry Sky cardstock, holly patterned paper from Christmas Prints collection, Limitless Layers die, cocoa cup and sentiment stamps all from PaperTrey Ink; Snowman Gent stamp from A Muse; red cardstock from stash; red stitched ribbon from Michaels; baker's twine in red and green from Martha Stewart; Copic and Copic Spica markers; EK Success circle punch; mini white bag from stash.
2 comments:
Those are really cute. I may have to create these instead of homemade goodies next year.
Victoria, these are adorable. I'm sure your team members just loved them!
Post a Comment