I made this card for a spring card color challenge Nichole hosted on her blog back in March. I love this color combination and I enjoyed practicing my Copic coloring skills.
This cheerful card was made for one of Lisa Johnson's Poppy Seed challenges back in March. The sweet bunny tag was part of the packaging from some baby soap, which I repurposed for this card.
I think this card is one of my all time favorites. I made this card for the June blog hop. While the picture is okay, the card really pops in real life. I haven't been able to part with this one yet; it is still displayed on my desk as a source of inspiration.
This is also one of my absolute favorites. I love the color combination and layout, which was inspired by Dawn McVey. I made this card for a dear friend's birthday.
Doilies were a big trend for 2010. This card was one of my first featuring doilies. I like the more earthy color combination of this card.
I found this card in my picture file, and realized I never posted it on my blog. The picture isn't great (the sentiment is gold embossed and says "Hello Friend"), but I love this hydrangea flower that I colored with my Copics.
This card was my first and only card I submitted for a magazine call this year. While it didn't get picked up, I'm proud of myself for trying. I practiced my Copic skills again by coloring the coffee percolator.
I made this card for the October blog hop. For a long time I made cards in the clean and simple style and now my style has gradually evolved to include more layers and embellishments. This card takes me back to the CAS style, which is perfect for the message of peace conveyed here.
These tags were featured on my November blog hop post. I made a total of 12 as part of my gift packaging for my calendars (I plan to post pictures of the calendar months throughout the coming year).
Finally, last week I posted about the cocoa packets I made my employees for the holidays. I was really please with how these turned out, and I would love to make more!Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a safe and Happy New Year and best wishes for 2011!
21 comments:
beautiful cards!! love your life card!!
Wondful projects Victoria. My favourite is your Celebrate Life card - I can see why it's one of your all-time favourites too, it's just stunning!!
Gorgeous!!!! Your old style of CAS is my most favorite using Through the Trees and those yummy colors. You had a wonderful year, Victoria! I can't wait to see more in 2011!
I love the colors you choose! Fabulous creations and thanks for sharing them!
Victoria, your style is very similar to my own. Looking back through the whole year really helps a person to define their own style. I love your Through the trees card the most. It is a very elegant card that says a lot with a little.
Such beautiful work! I LOVE the "Life" card. Gorgeous!!
Oh that is some gorgeous stamping on the life card...the colors are fab! Your yellow lacy medallion card is so beautiful, too!
Fabulous!! Love the pink tulips and blue hydrangeas and the 'Celebrate Life' card is SO pretty! Wonderful choices of colors on all. Thanks so much for sharing!
So fab! Love the blue hydrangeas. They are my favorite flowers tied only with roses. Your use of color is so uplifting. Your cards would be a joyous addition to anyone's day. They certianly have been to mine.
Such pretty cards!!!!! I love them all!! Your "Life" card totally caught my eye!!! Beautiful!
Oh my.... sooo gorgeous! I love them all, beautiful color combos, great layouts, all of the elements work together so well. Thanks for the inspiration!
So many beautiful cards!! My favorite is the with Through the Trees, it just has such a peacefulness about it! Very pretty!
such a great job!! love that Peace card!!
Very pretty cards, Victoria! I love all of the bold colors that you used on your cards. All of your cards are so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing and hope you have a great New Year's!
They are all great! I especially like the first one, so bright and cheery. Happy New Year!
Great cards. Love the Life card and your CAS Peace card.
Beautiful cards Victoria! My favourite is the Life card too - stunning! I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds it difficult to part with a favourite card! Looking forward to seeing your creations in 2011! Happy New Year! Nicole
Gorgeous cards, Victoria. Your use of color is striking. My favorite is the card using Life. You certainly should be satisfied with you creativity this past year.
Love them all, but the Snuggle Bunny stole my heart! I totally would have had to use that packaging as well!
beautiful cards..happy birthday!!
Great projects!! My favorite are those tags...so CUTE!! And my #2 is the Peace card...simply stunning!!
Post a Comment