Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Calendar


Happy New Year! I hope 2011 is off to a good start for you. Yesterday was my birthday (yup, I'm a New Year's baby!) and I spent it crafting and then enjoying a fabulous dinner with my family. Doesn't get much better than that.

I've been making calendars for 13-14 years now. Over the years I haven't been very consistent about taking pictures of them, though I do save each one (when I need a good laugh I pull out the very first one I made--I wonder what I was thinking when I made some of those pages?!). Anyway, I decided this would be the year that I would photograph the entire calendar and around the first of each month post that month's page. Here is January:


I used the Bind It All to bind the calendar together. I think that machine has already paid for itself since I've used it so much (it also helps that I got a 40% discount on it!). Prior to getting the BIA, I used to take the calendars to Office Depot and have them bound there. The stand is also from Bind It All. Last year was the first time I used the stand and I really liked having the calendar sit up a bit higher. I take the calendar into work and have it on my desk in my office, so it's nice having it a bit closer.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'll be posting again later today with a photo of the holiday/birthday thank you notes I made.

2 comments:

Sue Ann said...

Looks great!!!!

Cathy Weber said...

I bet that is going to be fun to look at while you are at work. Very pretty January page. I am seriously thinking of getting a Bind it All. That stand really adds to the presentation.