Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, Talia!

Today is my sister's birthday. We celebrated earlier today with a tea party and I'm still full from all of the goodies we savored! My sister is a girly girl all the way, who loves pink, sparkles, purses and shoes. For one of her gifts, I made her an office set that included a note pad, paper clips and a bookmark for her desk at work. This was also supposed to be my PTI blog hop entry for the month, but I never got my post up in time. Oh well, better luck next month!

The paper clips are mini clothes pins that I decorated with felt die cut flowers (Beautiful Blooms II #2) and leaves (Sending You). The book mark features a similar die cut flower adhered to a jumbo paper clip.

Here is a picture of the birthday card I made for her:

She probably has as many shoes as Imelda Marcos. Okay, maybe not, but she has a ton! The stamps are all from a Hero Arts clear set.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the remainder of your holiday weekend!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Adorable...
I'm sure she loved it all!
Love that button card and clips!!

Krista said...

love the office set! very girly girl and pretty!

BethieJ said...

I LOVE it!! I bet your sister did too!! SO SO CUTE and PERFECT for a GIRLY GIRL!!! Happy Birthday Wishes to your sister!!!
Have a GREAT day!