Here's a picture of her beautiful tag and packaging:
When she asked me about my interests and what types of embellishments I liked, I told her I was interested in making some of those paper medallions that are so trendy right now. Not only did she make some for me, she also used one to decorate her beautiful bag!Here is a picture of what was inside the big colorful bag:
If you're a regular visitor to my blog or have seen some of my forum posts, it's no secret that I love all things French. I can't wait to play with the fleur-de-lis stickers and the Parisian charms! I'm also excited to try out those mega-sized Gluber glue dots!Here's a closer look at all of the wonderful goodies inside the cellophane bag:
I mentioned the paper medallions earlier. I have a couple of co-workers who are going to have babies in the next couple of months and I'm envisioning adding these to their cards or shower gifts. Some colorful paper clips and safety pins are in the upper left, along with some beautiful stick pins. On the right is a fabulous pile of cork and balsa wood die cuts! Yippeee!! Can't wait to play with it all!Thank you soooo much, Cari! You picked the perfect selection of embellies for me and I'm honored to have been your swap partner!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'll be back later with another post or two of my most recent projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment