My stamping style has evolved over the 20 years I have been practicing this craft. At one point I was a typically clean and simple stamper, but now I consider my style more classic and elegant. It's fun to re-visit the past though, and that's what I decided to do with today's challenge.
I selected Maile's card, here, as my inspiration piece. I'm essentially done with my Valentines for this year, but it can't hurt to add to one's stash!
I'm so glad PaperTrey is part of the crafting industry. The products are incomparable and I find myself reaching for my PTI stamps, paper, ribbon, etc. far more than my other crafting supplies. Nichole and the design team are the best sources of inspiration and have helped me take my crafting to a whole new level. Thank you! Here's to many, many more anniversaries PTI!!Card details:
Hibiscus Burst cardstock, Background Basics: Hearts stamp set, Think Big Favorites #11 stamp set by PTI; Memento inks; Neenah Classic Crest white cardstock; EK Success heart punch.
7 comments:
Your card is gorgeous - I love the clean lines and colours!
Love your card Victoria! You and I went for the same inspiration....great minds think alike! Love the color change using the hearts!
Cute, cute! Love the hearts.
Delightful card! Great take on Maile's inspiration.
Love your card, its just gorgeous!
Beautiful card!
So cute! I love the different colors of hearts!
Post a Comment