
image from yours-faithfully.tumblr.com
Those who know me know blue is my favorite color (I guess you could figure that out from my blog template, too!). Since I've been making so many pink projects lately, I decided it was time for a change. Here is my card inspired by the blue tile image above:
This is a super simple graphic card. I just used a 7/8" square punch to cut out four squares each from Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky and Hawaiian Shores card stock and layered them on a Soft Stone card base. I left off the fourth Hawaiian Shores square and stamped "Miss You" from the Communique Curves Sentiments set. Easy Peasy.
Thanks for stopping by!
This is a super simple graphic card. I just used a 7/8" square punch to cut out four squares each from Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky and Hawaiian Shores card stock and layered them on a Soft Stone card base. I left off the fourth Hawaiian Shores square and stamped "Miss You" from the Communique Curves Sentiments set. Easy Peasy.Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment