Hello and Happy Friday! I'm back with my project for this month's PTI blog hop. This month's inspiration photo includes graphic black and white patterns with chartreuse green accents. Check out Nichole's blog here for the details.
Here is my card:
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of the hop!
Card details:
All products from PTI unless otherwise indicated
Cardstock: Simply Chartreuse; Classic Crest white (Neenah); black (Recollections)
Ink: Simply Chartreuse; Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Stamps: Background Basics: Chevron; Background Basics: Medallion; Big & Bold Wishes
Ribbon: black saddlestitch
Dies: Super Stars borders; Limitless Layers Oval 3.5"
Accents: lime rhinestones (A Muse)

7 comments:
Lots of fun patterns and layers...delightful card!
I love the look of the Big & Bold Wishes sentiments on the large oval dies! Great pairing!
Wonderful stamped background, too!
Victoria - love your card! Love the star border die with the black and green! I am in Seattle too - so happy the sun is out today!!
I love your card and always forget to use this stamp..you really made a beautiful card and I look forward to CASEing it.
love your mix of graphic stamping with the matted sentiment.
I love how you have mixed all the patterns on this lovely card. Great job!
Great card. Love the chevrons with the medallion background.
Post a Comment