Sunday, June 10, 2012

New Ink Pad Storage

A few weeks ago at Target I was browsing in the seasonal aisle.  Among the picnic ware, I found a cool spinning condiment caddy and immediately started to think it might be good for storing some of my crafting supplies.  I got it home and found it was perfect for my new formula PTI inks!

Sorry for the poor photo.  I'm charging the battery for my regular camera right now.  At least you get a good idea of what it looks like!


You can see there is a second one in the background.  I liked the first one so much I went and bought a second one for my Memento dew drop ink pads!  I love it when I find the perfect storage solution!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love any organizing tool that keeps my stuff out of the way but easy to get to. Sounds like your find is right up my alley!