Sunday, February 25, 2018

February 2018 PTI Blog Hop

Happy Sunday!  I'm back to share my card I made for the February 2018 Papertrey Ink blog hop.  We were given a photo of a delightful Easter table scape as the inspiration for this month's challenge.  After a long, cold and snowy winter, I think most of us are ready for spring to arrive.  I took this opportunity to create my first Easter card of the year and pulled out Cloche Quarters, Cloche Quarters: Spring Fillers, Friendship Jar: Spring Fillers and Tulip Time.


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Very pretty. Love your take.

Traci M said...

This is super sweet!! Love the Spring feel and how wonderful to have anEaster card made!!

Julia Aston said...

A lovely inspired card with the sweet cloches!

Lea Lawson said...

Such a sweet card! Love that the spring images are in little terrariums! ♥♥

Tanya Boser said...

Sweet little terrariums! Come on, spring!

Jacquie Southas said...

Terrific spring images!

Dawn Y. said...

Such a lovely breath of Springtime, Victoria! I love your sweet cloches. They just make my heart smile! 💗