I'm back to share my project for the No Stamps challenge as part of the Papertrey Ink 11th Anniversary festivities. I'm still making Valentine cards at the 11th hour, so added this card to my stack of cards to send:
The large floral patterned paper heart die cut was one I found it my stash; I think the heart is from Memory Box. I also die cut a pink vellum heart from the Limitless Layers Hearts collection and added that on top of the patterned paper heart. I topped off both hearts with the Big Basics: Love You die cut and a sprinkling of mini heart stickers. I added the heart die cuts to a piece of foiled watercolor card stock from Momenta and adhered everything to a card base. Simple card that packs a pretty punch of pink loveliness! This card will go to my sister.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:
Post a Comment