Thursday, February 8, 2018

Papertrey Ink 11th Anniversary Challenge: Transformation Tuesday

Hello!  I'm back to share my card I made for the Papertrey Ink Transformation Tuesday (on Wednesday) challenge...which I'm posting on Thursday!  I enjoyed the card sketch that I used on my last project in this post so much that I decided to use that again and this time make a masculine card.  Now that football season is over, it's time to look ahead to the spring, which reminded me of baseball.  I pulled out the 7th Inning Stretch stamps and the Center Stage cover plate and got to work.



(As an aside, the grass background is not real; it's just a sheet of 12 x 12 text weight paper from a photo images pad from DCWV.)

Thanks for stopping by!  I look forward to checking out the rest of the projects!  Hope you're having as much fun with the anniversary festivities as I am!

1 comment:

lainey said...

A CAS card and design that's perfect for a male or female baseball fan.