
I went to my friend Kelly's house for dinner last weekend and we had ice cream for dessert. I wanted to send her a thank you note for having me over, and remembered this new set of stamps I recently purchased from My Favorite Things. The main image was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and colored in with Prismacolor markers (I forgot Versafine is NOT a good ink to use with Prismacolor/Copic markers. The ink bleeds if you touch it with the marker). I then cut out the image and mounted it on several different pieces of colored cardstock (Memory Box). I added the pink and green dot ribbon around the base of the image, and then finally stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the card.
1 comment:
So cute!! What's more fun than spending time with a good friend over ice cream?? Very sweet card!
Post a Comment