Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Muse Addicts Challenges



Rhonda persuaded me to post the cards I made at her house on Thursday. The first one is for the A Muse Addicts weekly challenge, which uses the Mainly Men clear stamp set. The second one is for last week's Stamp of the Week challenge, which was to create a card inspired by your favorite sports team. I love the Seahawks, so I made a card using the Seahawk colors, blue and green. I inked enough of the pennants from the banner stamp (Fancy Borders clear set) so I could write in "Go Hawks" on them, and colored them in with Koh-I-Noor pencils. I mounted that on top of the green asterix Pretty Little Paper and then on to the French Blue note card, which I stamped with the A Muse football stamp. I hope the Seahawks win their first home game of the season today. Go Hawks!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

These are wonderful Victoria!! I'm so glad Rhonda was able to talk you into posting them!! TFS!!

Rhonda said...

Woohoo!!! You posted them!!! Good girl!! These are super cool cards V!!!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

These are super cute cards Victoria! I love them both!! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenges! :)