Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday Greetings



Just wanted to share a couple of cards I created recently. I actually made three cards using the same color scheme, but I sent one of them off before taking a picture of it. So you'll just have to settle for seeing these two! Both cards use the orange sherbet 4bar note cards and brown vintage designer paper from A Muse. The first card showcases the acorn leaf stamp from A Muse's Leaf clear stamp set. The thinking of you stamp is also from A Muse and was punched out with Stampin' Up's word window punch.

The second card uses the the larger flower and three small flower stamps from A Muse's clear circle set. This card has several of my latest purchases from Stampin' Up: The sentiment is from the Best Yet set; I also used the tab punch and the scallop border punch.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Beautiful cards Victoria!! I'm the blessed recipient of the other card you made!! I'll take a pic of it and post it this week so everyone can see it, it's gorgeous too!!

Hugs!