Friday, September 12, 2008

More Fun with Rhonda


Yesterday Rhonda and I had another stamping play date. I wasn't feeling very inspired, but I did attempt a couple of cards for the A Muse Addicts weekly challenges. They weren't my best effort, so I won't post pics of them. However, Rhonda and I did have fun playing around with Photo Booth on her computer, and then we had her daughters take pictures of us with her digital camera. This picture is one of those.

Today I had surgery to remove the port catheter in my chest that was used while I was receiving chemotherapy. Boy, was it great to get rid of that! However, the sterilization solution the nurse used on me turned my chest and neck a really yucky shade of GREEN! Now I look like some weird alien! LOL! Can't wait til I can take a shower and try to get rid of that! I start daily radiation next Tuesday.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey Victoria!!! I had so much fun with you!! You should've posted your cards!!! They turned out great, POST THEM!!!!

I'm so glad everything went well removing the port catheter. I bet alien Victoria is just as cute as regular Victoria!! :D LOL!! :D

I hope all goes well during radiation, can't wait til it's all done for you!!!

Hope we can get together next week!!

HUGS!!

Nancy said...

What an adorable photo of the two of you!! It sounds like you two had a fun day! I'm so happy to hear of the removal of your port catheter(that is great news!!) & I hope the green is history!! ;)