Saturday, January 3, 2009

Calendar Installment Part 2

As promised, I'm back with a couple of photos of my January calendar pages. This first one is from the one I did for Calista, my hair stylist. I carried the black and white theme throughout the entire year--each of the pages I used are black and white, but the designs may include other colors.

The second one is of the A Muse book I made for my coworker Deb. I apologize for the blurry photo. I was in a hurry when I was taking the photos, so some of them turned out a bit hazy.

All of my calendars I took to either Office Depot or Staples and had them custom bound. I prefer the look of this binding to the metal binding used with the Bind-It-All system. The pricing at both of the office supply stores was fairly comparable, about $2.79 per calendar, though when I took in a group of 12 calendars, Office Depot gave me a thirty cent discount per book!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Victoria, your calendars are all so special! Bet your friends love them.