Sunday, January 4, 2009

Calendar Installment Part 3

This is the final calendar post for January. I'm sharing the last two January pages from the remaining calendars. This first one is the calendar I made for the majority of my family and friends. The snowflake accent is a chipboard element from Maya Road. I painted it with Making Memories spotlight white paint, and then went over it a second time with Making Memories glitter lacquer. Finally, I applied a layer of Crafter's Pick glue and sprinkled some vintage glass glitter over the top.

The second page is from the calendar I made at the Impress class last fall. The colors of a few of the snowflakes are a bit unusual (olive green) , and my photo doesn't make them look a whole lot better! Still, I love that giant EK Success snowflake punch, and it was one of several items we used in the class that made its way into my shopping basket and came home with me!

Thanks for looking! I'll be back in a few with another post of my cards I made when Rhonda came over a few days ago.

No comments: