I'm having so much fun with sketch challenges lately that I decided to do a couple more. I will post my other card tomorrow, but today I'm showing the card I made for Tracy's sketch challenge featuring PaperTrey Ink stamps, paper and ink. My color combination and image were inspired by Nichole's card on this post, with a little bit of Summer Sunrise designer paper thrown in. I'm really pleased with how this turned out. I altered Tracy's sketch a bit by adding the extra layer behind the scalloped square.Thanks for looking! Happy September!
Card Details: Stamps, ink, cardstock and Text Style designer papers by PaperTrey Ink; Copic markers; Nestabilities square scallop die.
5 comments:
great card! love all the colors!
Wonderful flowers...love your color choices!! Your coloring is great! TFS :o)
Victoria!!!!
Hey girl, it's so great to have you participating with this week's sketch. Your card is so beautiful. I love the colors you used. This image from PTI is stunning. Hope you will play along again soon!
Hugs,
Tracy
Hi Victoria!!! I was so happy to see you play with one of Tracy's sketches! You made a beautiful card; gorgeous colouring and I really like the extra layer behind teh scallop layer...just adds that extra touch! TFS! Tinla
Another gorgeous card! Those colors just pop off each other!
Post a Comment