Monday, June 25, 2012

June 2012 PTI Blog Hop

Happy Monday!

I'm back with a card I made for the June PTI blog hop.  This month's inspiration photo provides a beautiful summer color palette in aqua blue, fresh green and lemon yellow along with fun ruffles and pleats:

Here is my card:


I was really wishing I had the new Natural Beauties flower set for this card, but I will have to wait to purchase that set in July during Stamp-A-Faire!  The Stitches & Swirls set was a suitable substitute, but I can't get that Natural Beauties set out of my head!

Thanks for stopping by!  I look forward to seeing what you created!


Card details:
All supplies by PTI unless otherwise indicated
Cardstock:  Aqua Mist, New Leaf; Solar White by Neenah
Patterned Paper:  Aqua Mist and Lemon Tart Bitty Dot, Aqua Mist stripe
Ink:  New Leaf, Aqua Mist
Stamps:  Mega Mixed Messages, Stitches & Swirls
Dies:  Notched Flowers, Turning a New Leaf
Ribbon:  Lemon Tart grosgrain
Button:  Lemon Tart
Other: blue pearl head pins from Dritz

9 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely card, the pleated ribbon is fantastic.

Pat Q said...

Love how you stamped your background.

Nancy Guse said...

This card is awesome, I love the background, the flag with the pin and your pleated ribbon is perfect!!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty! I love the stamped background, your pleated ribbon and those sweet little pins added to your flower!

Marybeth said...

This is gorgeous , love the pleated ribbon. Beautiful stamped background , great stamp for this blog hop.

carol (krillsister) said...

Great card. Love your background stamping. The pleated ribbon is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

The Stitches and Swirls work beautifully for your background. Lovely card.

Gabby said...

Saw you on the PTI blog hop. Pretty card! :)

Jean said...

Great card ~ love your stitches & swirls background!