Here's my first card, which fits both the Stamp of the Week and the Challenge of the Week categories!
Card Details:Stamps: A Muse Sushi Clear Set, A Muse happy birthday
Paper: A Muse note card & background paper, white
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Pencils: Koh-I-Noor and Prismacolor; gamsol and stump blending
This next card also fits the Stamp of the Week Challenge, Robot Kid. Thanks Rhonda, for letting me invade your stamp and ribbon stash!
Card Details:Stamps: A Muse
Paper: A Muse note card, red asterix and blue dot PLPs, yellow
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Ribbon: A Muse yellow stitched grosgrain
Finally, this last card fits the weekly challenge to "Celebrate" something. This is a birthday card for my dad. He loves coffee!
Card Details:Stamps: A Muse Coffee Break clear set
Paper: All by A Muse
Ink: Palette Hybrid Burnt Umber
Thanks for looking! Hope everyone is ready for VMAA tomorrow night!
2 comments:
These are so cute Victoria! I love them all! And how fun getting to stamp with Rhonda!! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenges!
Victoria!!! How did I miss this post??? I saw your VMAA cards, but I guess I didn't scroll down far enough!!
Your cards are very cute!! I had so much fun stamping with you and can't wait to do it again!! :D
Hugs!!! I hope you're feelin well today!
Post a Comment