Sunday, August 3, 2008

VMAA Challenge #2


This challenge was to make a love card. I chose to make mine a miss you card for my boyfriend. He's away at his family reunion this weekend. I was very pleased with how this one turned out, and I think it's my favorite of all of the ones I did for VMAA last night. All stamps, note card, and ribbon by A Muse. Colored with Copics and Koh-I-Noor pencils. Marvy Punches and Fiskars scalloped edge scissors.

8 comments:

Nancy said...

VERY sweet....I like this a lot too!

Victoria said...

I really like this one...you did a wonderful job!

Rose said...

looks like you had better luck with you fiskers scalloped scissors...i could not get mine to work for me! sweet card!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet!! I love the colors and the layout!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I bet he'll like it!

Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Pretty card!

Pamela said...

Your boyfriend will love this card! Very nice!

Rhonda said...

So sweet!! It's perfect!!! I love the sentiment with the kissing couple and the colors and layout are fabulous!! He's gonna love it for sure!!