
Yesterday I met up with Rhonda for some stamping fun! Despite not really feeling in the mood to stamp, I still managed to crank out three cards. I played along with the A Muse Addicts challenges, as well as made a card for a friend's birthday on Monday.
This first card applies to both the stamp of the week (A Muse clear leaf set) and the weekly challenge to use orange as the predominate color. I don't do one layer cards very often, but I had fun with this one, and for such a simple card, it did turn out pretty well. Both the note card and the "happy fall" sentiment are from A Muse as well. I colored the images in with Koh-I-Noor pencils, which was very therapeutic. I did dab on some clear Spica glitter pen to the stems of the images, but it doesn't really show up in the picture.
The second card also applies to the stamp of the week challenge, which is the wine and cheese stamp, and the wine glass stamp. I used the wine and cheese stamp image not that long ago for an ATC swap so I wasn't that enthused to use it again, but I decided to stretch myself and try to do something a bit different with it. Note card, ribbon and "cheers to you" sentiment also by A Muse.
Finally this last card features three cupcake images from the Hero Arts Cupcakes clear design set. I love this super versatile set. It features six different cupcake images along with some fun add-ons for the cupcakes (a flower, a cherry and a candle) and some cute sayings: yum, delicious, you deserve a day sprinkled with fun, happy birthday, and seize the cupcake. Great for making birthday cards (which is what I did in this case) or for just fun greetings. The images are colored with Copics and accented with clear Spica glitter pen. The note card, pink stitched ribbon, pink paper and pink polka dot pretty little paper are from A Muse. The white polka dot ribbon is from May Arts. I also used the Stampin' Up scallop border punch.Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Hi Victoria!! I LOVE your cards!! The coloring on the leaf card is awesome, I love the sentiment you chose for the wine card and that cupcake card is just adorable!!
I'm so happy you came over yesterday, I had a great time and it was just what I needed! You are a beautiful person and I feel blessed to know you! Thanks for inspiring me!! Oh and thanks for the delicious Cow"girl" cookies!! :D YUMMM!!
HUGS!!
Great cards---I REALLY like the one layer fall one--very cool!
Post a Comment