
I really wanted to play along with last week's A Muse Addicts challenges, and I'm just making the deadline for the Stamp of the Week challenge, which is to use any of A Muse's pumpkin images. The challenge of the week is to create a card using mainly orange, so I created this card which covers both challenges! I don't think I've ever used the pumpkin stand stamp before, so decided to ink that up, along with the tiny pumpkin image. I also used the winter tree. The dark background was created by spongeing Memento Paris Dusk ink onto the paper (I still need to work on blending a bit more!). I drew in the ground with a Prismacolor sepia brown pencil. The pumpkins and stand were colored in with Copics. The "Happy Pumpkin Day" stamp is by American Art Stamp. Orange kitchen note card by A Muse.
2 comments:
This is such a great card Victoria! I love it! The sponging looks awesome and the whole card is just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the challenges! :)
Oooh, very spooky V!! I love the effect on the sky!!
Post a Comment