For the grand finale, I leave you with my favorite of all of the Halloween cards I made this year. The witchy woman image is from Ducks in a Row. I believe this stamp has been discontinued. I colored in the giant moon with a fluorescent yellow Copic maker. The rest of the image was colored in with Prismacolor pencils. The background paper is from Memory Box's Halloween collection, which is also discontinued. Thanks for looking, and have a safe and Happy Halloween!I'll be back in a few days with a picture of my card I made during my last play date with Rhonda.
2 comments:
This card is so cool. I have her and the Memory Box paper. I'm glad there are others that love Memory Box and Ducks in a Row like I do. If I ever find the card I taught several yrs. ago I will share it with you Victoria. Happy Halloween to you too.
Tami
whhhheeeet, wwwwhhheeew!!! :D (that's me attempting to whistle! :D This is a sexy card!! TFS!
Post a Comment