Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November Birthdays

A lot of my friends have November birthdays, so last weekend I spent making cards for each of their special days. First up is my friend, Kelly. This year is one of those monumental birthdays, and I wanted to make her card classy and fabulous, just like her! I've had this image from Hampton Art Stamps for quite awhile, but this is the first time I've made a card with it. I'm pleased with how it turned out. I colored the image in with Copics and Prismacolor pencils, and added a few glittery touches with Spica pens (on her dress and shoes). The "celebrate in style" is part of a larger sentiment from Rubber Soul, and I just inked the one portion of it, stamped it on red cardstock, and punched it out with the SU! word window punch.

Thanks for looking! I'll be back next week with another birthday card!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

This is gorgeous and definitely classy/elegant!! :D

I miss you!!!